I meant weekly, not weakly
A recap of my bold promise at the end of 2018. I said I planned to:
- Learn Latin
- Study Peter Lombard’s Sentences (Got the complete set from my wife for Christmas)
- Write every day on my story, Moloch Rising
- Write at least weekly in this Blog
- Restart the podcast My Stogie Mystagogy
- Last, but not least: Make sure The Puppycat knows she is loved
So, I am learning Latin, having achieved a perfect score on the introductory level National Latin Exam for this past March.
I failed to continue to study Peter Lombard’s Sentences in favor of studying Latin.
I am writing sort of regularly on Moloch Rising although hardly daily. I am up to 20,000 words.
I fear that My Stogie Mystagogy shall not rise from the ashes – lack of time and lack of interest.
I hope and pray The Puppycat knows she is loved.